Sunday, November 1, 2009

Somewhere in between your passion and love you lost me..

I trusted u with my heart, my dignity and my pride. I trusted u enough to let u know me more than a friend. I knew u wanted more, and u knew I wasn't ready. You didn't even fulfill my requirements but I loved u all the same. U loved me to and I know that for a fact. It was your obsession and love for me that made u do what u did. I know u thought that by doing what u did it would show how much passion and love u really felt for me. I thought u would protect me. U promised. You've scarred me for life. u knew i wasn't that type of girl. U forced me. I cant express how angry, afraid and betrayed I feel. I don't even know if I can ever look at another man the same.
I promised myself that you wouldnt do it.
I fooled myself into thinking that you were not like the others
I lived in doubt
all because I loved u.